Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 6: SF ferry + fountains

Today, we went on the ferry to SF and took some pictures of the patterns we see all the way there. Here are some pictures, check them out.
You see the pattern that the water makes after the ferry passes through. It is interesting isn't it? I chose the picture because there is a design there but, you have to look very hard.
I chose the picture because the water looks like circles and squares falling down too. This picture is very interesting because of the water patterns.
The picture has a rainbow in there because I caught it before the water and the sun no longer touched each other. It is interesting to me on how the sun and water combine to make the different colors.
Look inside of this plant and what do you see. I chose this picture because it shows that even though you look past one leaf you'll see the same look on the other side.

5 comments:

  1. I really like your picture. It looks like glass even though I know it's water. You can really see the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture of the water that shows a rainbow. Its super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omq the second picture looks like a rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent angle on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second pictures is really cool. I can see a rainbow forming with the sunlight reflecting as the water pours out the fountain.

    ReplyDelete