Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 8: Dimond Canyon

Today, we went through Diamond canyon. It was pretty interesting, i mean you see different types of plant life throughout the canyon. Here are some pictures of our day.
I took a picture of this because I liked the way that the leaves look like paw prints. also, the way each leaf is different from another.
In this picture, there is a leaf. the pattern is that the branches of the leaf keep branching out as the branches get bigger. Basically, it iterates itself to make this big leaf.
This is just a picture of water, but the way the water ripples is complex. I chose this picture because it was interesting.
This is a picture of a simple leaf, but if you look closer you see the blood lines of the leaf breaking off into different smaller branches.

There is some of the pictures I took during my walk through Diamond Canyon, hope you enjoyed them.

1 comment: